Octocopter UAV Drone Multirotor Heavy Lift EPIC DSLR 7+ kg 1050 mm Foldable PNF
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller’s
|Required Assembly:||Partially disassembled, battery needed||MPN:||
Does Not Apply
|Material:||Carbon Fiber||Fuel Type:||Electric|
Does not apply
Octocopter UAV Drone Multirotor Heavy Lifter EPIC DSLR 7+ kg 1.050 mm Foldable PNF
Meticulously built plug-n-fly 1.050 mm heavy lift octocopter multirotor for lifting heavy loads such as RED Epic or DSLR cameras. It can lift over 7 kg of weight (including battery). It comes with Futaba T8J transmitter, FPV system with 5″ 5,8 GHz monitor and OSD, full autonomuos capability. All you need is a 6S battery. Craft has total of 4 flights for tuning the PIDs so it’s brand new!
- Tarot TL8X000 octocopter frame with retractable landing gear
- 8x Kopterworks KW11 Pro (rebranded T-motor U5) 400 KV motors with accessories
- 8x Kopterworks KW40P 40A (55A burst) ESCs
- 8x Carbon Fiber Supreme 15×5 Props
- Futaba T8J with R3008SB receiver and telemetry setup (main pack and Rx voltage)
- Pixhawk 2.4.6 with UBlox NEO M8N GPS and full equipment (OSD, attopilot etc.)
- MinimOSD in aluminum case
- Custom 16x3W remotely controlled LED system for orientation
- FPV system: Sony PZ0402 and TS58500 600 mW VTx with cloverleaf antenna
- PVR 58 II 5″ FPV monitor with built-in battery, sun shade and 32 Ch 5,8 GHz video receiver and cloverleaf antenna
You get everything you see in the pictures and more, except the battery.
For any additional information keep reading and/or contact me. I’ll be happy to answer ASAP.
- Configuration: 8 motors, flat configuration with 5 deg dihedral
- Power: 6S battery, 10.000-20.000 mAh, min 15C (battery not included)
- Size (unfolded): 1.050 mm motor to motor; 60 cm height
- Size (folded): under 60x60x60 cm – with gimbal
- Multirotor weight: 4,9 kg
- Maximum thrust: 20+ kg
- Maximum load (with batteries): 7+ kg
- Flight time with 16.000 mAh 6S (2 kg) and gimbal with DSLR (3 kg) -> 10 kg AUW: 16 min
- Range: tested up to 1,5 km (video and control link still perfect)
- Safety functions: STABILAZE, ALT HOLD, GPS HOLD, RTL/RTH, LAND, FAIL-SAFE, redundant flight controller power supply (can survive voltage regulator failure), can survive 1 motor/ESC/prop failure, can survive transmitter control link loss.
- Ready for full autonomuos missions via Pixhawk software with no extra equipment except PC for programing.