Custom Lumenier QAV-XS Racing FPV Drone with Taranis Q X7 FrSky Radio Bundle RTF
Custom Lumenier QAV-XS Racing Quad Built for You by Racing Drone Builders
All parts used to build these super high end racing quads are genuine high quality parts from name brand manufacturers and we never used cloned parts! You will get all packaging and documentation of parts used in you your build when quad is shipped out to you.
What you are getting:
We have taken the guess work of putting together some of the highest end parts and components to build you a top of the line racing quad that is capable of up to 90 Miles and hour blazing fast speeds and incredible agility out on the racing or freestyle course! We leverage our vast expertise in the hobby industry with our superior digital soldering equipment and tools to build you a quality quad that is tested, base tuned and ready to connect your radio and win races and provide incredible performance out of the box!
Why use Racing Drone Builders:
– We only use top quality parts from name brand companies to ensure performance
– We have the skill set and knowledge to build and test your quad effectively
– Building racing quads is challenging and complicated we know what we are doing
– We leverage the latest version of Beteflight and BLHeli_S for tuning and software
– You will have an amazing flying and capable racing drone on delivery
– OSD (On Screen Display) and Current sensor will be set-up and pre-configured
– If purchased with FrSky Radio System Telemetry will be pre-configured
– We finish all carbon edges for superior strength and durability
– We only set Flight Controllers on Vibration Isolated Standoffs for best tuning
– Lumenier QAV-XS Carbon Chassis Plate (Stretched X Design)
– Lumenier Racing Pod Conversion for Protection and Weight Reduction
– Lumenier 30 Amp BLHeli_S ESCs Running the latest DShot600
– Lumenier CMOS-700 Mini FPV Camera with top quality resolution
– Lumenier Mini 200mW 40 Channel 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter with Racebands
– Lumenier 2400KV RX2205-12 High Performance Brushless Motors
– Lumenier Pagoda 2 5.8GHz Antenna
– Beteflight F3 Flight Controller with Built in PDB, OSD & Current Sensor
– Set of 2 Tattu 1300mAh 4s 75c Rated Lipo Batteries (2 Included)
– 4 Full Sets of RaceKraft 5x4x3 Tri-Blade Propeller Sets (16 Total)
– Titanium Hardware Only to durability and weight reduction
– Drone Weight Approx 235 Grams Less Battery and 430 Grams with Battery
– Taranis Q X7 Radio System and FrSky X4RSB Receiver
We feel this is a great selection of equipment to get the job done right the first time and you would spend well over $500.00 in getting together the components and equipment to build such a fine racing and freestyle drone.
When will I get my racing drone?
Because we build each quad to order we try to ship your racing quad in as little as 3 to 4 business days providing us time to build, test and tune your racing quad and resolve any issues that may come up. We will be in constant communication with you to ensure a great experience from start to finish.
What will I need to fly this racing drone?
– Lipo Compatible Battery Charger
– FPV Goggles for First Person Flying Experience (Can Fly Line of Site without)
Warning!!! Please keep in mind that professional level racing quads are not toys. They can be very dangerous and damage property in the event off a crash with objects as well as personal injury when contacted by spinning propellers. You must be 18 or older in order to purchase ready to fly racing quads from Racing Drone Builders!